Sunday, November 7, 2010

Catching up again


The Nelson family is finally settling in and we are slowly getting into better routines around here. We have had a lot of changes with a new baby, Luke's new job- well career actually, and with me staying home full time. I had always looked forward to the day when I did not have to work or have most of the responsibility to work but now finally being here has taken some adjustments. I have had to remember that it takes a long time to get things done and I have had to adjust my expectations. My favorite part about being home with the girls is not having my life scheduled on the hour, well almost and having time with them...seeing the llittle things.

Here are a few photos of Halloween and Chlöe's blessing. I need to stay up with taking photos of little Chlöe because she is changing so fast. This was taken last week. Her little face has filled out much more, but I wish time would slow down a bit.


This is our craft project Brynlee and I made for Halloween.


Brynlee and Dad at the Trunk or Treat.



Our trunk decorated for the event. Luke purchased a fog machine, the kids thought it was fun.



She was a little unhappy. I think it is because she fell asleep during her first trick or treating experience and was sad that she missed it.



Brynlee being Cheesy with little sister.


Brynlee having fun playing in the leaves at Brandi and Jake's house.


Big Sister and Little Sister shirts.



Grandma and Grandpa Nelson with Chlöe



Grandma and Grandpa Allred with Chlöe

2 comments:

Biorn Family Blog said...

Sooo cute!!

The Moss Family said...

Such cute little girls!!!! If you figure out how to make time slow down let me know. :)