Thursday, September 16, 2010

LIfe is Crazy

I have been meaning to catch our blog up for a while now but have been unsuccessful. This past month has been crazy busy and I will try to catch up on the details.
We took a little family road trip late in August and drove to Sun Valley, stayed at Red Fish lake and then headed to a friends wedding along the East Fork of the Salmon River. It was a beautiful drive and we were able to see amazing mountain ranges every where we drove. It was nice to get out and enjoy some of the last good weeks of summer.





Over Labor Day weekend Brynlee and I signed up for the Pocatello Marathon's events. I walked the 5K and Brynlee ran, well attempted to run in a .2 mile kid race. We figured with all of the races Brynlee has followed Luke and I to, she would have fun running in her own.
Being pregnant, walking the 5K was not as easy as I thought it would be, but I slowly made it.
Luke ran the Wasatch 100 mile trail race over this past weekend. He did very well and finished the 100 miles in less than 24 hours. What makes it more amazing is that his knee was in horrible pain and he was still one of only 16 people who finished in under 24 hours. (a total of 250 people signed up for the race). I was very proud of him. I was not able to be there to support him on this race, due to my pregnancy moving along faster than we planned on it was better that I stay home and not travel to Utah. We did not want to have our little girl come into the world while he was running the race.
I ended up going into labor on monday morning.... and I will post about that adventure later.





No comments: