Monday, July 6, 2009

4th of July


Summer finally came, well sort of...

We are excited to have a break from all of the rain. We have been getting outside and are loving it. For the 4th we were able to get away early with my dad and headed up to the cabin. It was so nice to leave and see the gorgeous mountains and see how green and lush everything was. We relaxed on friday and took a short boat ride between the rain showers. Saturday Luke and I ran a trail race at Kelly Canyon. Luke took 2nd overall in the 10 mile race, and I took 1st women overall in the 5.5 mile. It was a ton of fun, and I pretty sure I am getting turned into a trail runner. Sat. afternoon we headed to Jackson Hole Wyoming and we watched the fire works and enjoyed walking around to some of the shops. We finally headed home on Sunday after a great relaxing weekend.







1 comment:

Casey Allred said...

Nice pics!!! Looks like you had a lot of fun!! See you in a month:)